Chief Financial Officer
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £200,000 - £220,000 + package
- Closing date
- 7 Jun 2023
- Accounting, Executive Management, Finance
- Contract Type
Our client is a consumer technology platform that has experienced rapid growth and success in the market. Backed by a mid-market private equity firm, the company is on a trajectory for further expansion and aims to IPO within the next 3-5 years. With a strong focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, they are beginning to become a leader in their industry.
We are seeking a highly skilled and strategic Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join the board and drive financial performance across the group. As the CFO, you will play a crucial role in shaping the company's financial future and ensuring its successful transition to a publicly traded entity. You will lead a team of c.40 and provide financial guidance to the executive team and board of directors.
- Lead the overall financial strategy, planning, and budgeting processes to drive the company's growth and profitability. Oversee financial operations, including accounting, financial reporting, treasury, tax, and audit functions. Develop and maintain strong relationships with investors, PE-house, banks, and other key stakeholders. Provide financial analysis and insights to support strategic decision-making and resource allocation. Implement robust financial controls and risk management practices to ensure compliance and minimize exposure. Drive the preparation of financial statements, regulatory filings, and investor communications. Participate in M&A activities, including due diligence, financial modelling, and integration planning.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A proven track record as a CFO or senior finance executive in a high-growth, technology-driven company. Extensive experience in financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting. IPO experience. Excellent leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team. Strategic mindset with a strong business acumen and the ability to influence decision-making at the executive level. Experience in the consumer technology or related industry is a plus.
Communicate stands for excellence, entrepreneurialism and delivery.
Our aim is simple: to source and place the best candidates within timeframes which surpass those of other recruitment businesses. With 32% of placements made this year being at FTSE 100 companies, we feel we are living up to our aspirations.
Specialising in the placement of permanent and interim candidates for many of the world’s best companies, Communicate has earned an excellent reputation for providing fast and effective recruitment on a retained or contingent basis, without ever compromising quality. Indeed, despite the market average for finding new opportunities through word-of-mouth being just 18%*, this year, 67% of the placements made so far have been agency network, referred or headhunted candidates.
In addition, we are thought leaders, regularly appearing in national, regional and trade publications.
We are also market leaders. Our pioneering product – the Communicate Contingent Retainer – guarantees we fill vacancies within six weeks or refund all payments, in full, immediately. This means positions are filled with exceptional candidates at four times the speed of the industry standard and clients are not exposed to the 20% risk of paying for a service they do not receive, as is typical with most of our competitors’ retained assignments.
*Survey data collected from conversations with our leading clients in 2012 on sourcing candidates.
Commerce & Industry Finance, Treasury, Tax, Audit, IT, Executive Search (Senior Appointments).
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert