Divisional Managing Director
- Isabelle Harrison
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Construction, Engineering
- Executive Management
- Managing Director
- Contract Type
National role so hybrid flexible working
Our client is a market leading manufacturer and supplier of products for the engineering and construction sectors. Our client operates internationally and is dedicated to driving sustainable manufacturing.
Our client is a UK Division of a successful and well-respected US Group. The company benefits from significant resources and experience offered by being part of an International Group.
This is a particularly exciting time for the business as it continues to build on its success through organic growth and acquisitions as well as further developing its capabilities, services and market position.
This senior appointment will enjoy significant levels of autonomy. The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role with a genuine opportunity for significant career progression.
There is a key strategic and commercial appointment.
The Role - Divisional MD
The new key and strategic appointment of a Divisional MD will report to the CEO. The Divisional MD will bring strong leadership and innovation for future growth plans. He/she will drive operational improvements to customer service levels and profitability.
- Provide strong leadership and credibility as a business leader within the UK business taking full P&L responsibility for the business.
- Transforming their business through sustainable thinking.
- Devise and implement demanding targets for improvement in supply chain and logistics. Increase market share, profit margin and customer satisfaction measures. Build and maintain strong relationships to ensure communication and integration with the business.
- Strategy, work with the CEO to create and implement strategic developments.
- The Divisional MD will assist with the identification of future acquisition targets.
- Ensuring all operations adhere to the highest levels of health & safety requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates will have exceptional leadership skills and have held full P&L responsibilities, operating in senior general management roles. An exceptional leader, with demonstrable track record of growing and developing a business or unit. Exceptional skills in communication and interpersonal relations. Experience of operating at the highest level of professionalism and personal integrity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert