Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £100,000 - £115,000 + bonus
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Environmental, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Energy, Professional Services
- Accounting, Executive Management, Finance
- Department Head
- Contract Type
We are looking for a passionate Head of Group FP&A to join a fast-growing ESG business based in Central London. You will play a key role in supporting the Finance Director in driving the company's financial strategy, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting on financial performance across all business units.
- Develop and manage the budgeting and forecasting process for the group, including coordinating with business unit finance teams to align assumptions and ensure accurate financial projections.
- Lead the monthly and quarterly reporting processes, providing insightful analysis on the group's financial and business performance to the senior management team, as well as external stakeholders.
- Design and implement new financial performance metrics and KPIs, aligning with the company's ESG objectives and strategy.
- Manage a team of FP&A professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and mentorship to facilitate their continuous development and growth.
- Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including various functional heads of departments, to support effective decision making and cross-functional collaboration.
- Drive ad-hoc projects as required, including M&A analysis and due diligence, scenario planning, and cost optimization initiatives.
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and regulatory developments related to ESG and integrated reporting.
- ACA (ideally Big 4) / CIMA qualified
- Significant experience in financial planning and analysis, with exposure in a leadership role, ideally within a multinational environment.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical capabilities, with advanced Excel skills.
- Proven experience in designing and building financial planning processes to support strategic decision making.
- Strong understanding of ESG principles and integrated reporting frameworks, with experience in developing ESG metrics and KPIs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience in leadership and managing cross-functional teams.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and resolve issues proactively.
This role offers a competitive salary package ranging from £100,000-£115,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits such as pension, private health insurance, and bonuses.
Communicate stands for excellence, entrepreneurialism and delivery.
Our aim is simple: to source and place the best candidates within timeframes which surpass those of other recruitment businesses. With 32% of placements made this year being at FTSE 100 companies, we feel we are living up to our aspirations.
Specialising in the placement of permanent and interim candidates for many of the world’s best companies, Communicate has earned an excellent reputation for providing fast and effective recruitment on a retained or contingent basis, without ever compromising quality. Indeed, despite the market average for finding new opportunities through word-of-mouth being just 18%*, this year, 67% of the placements made so far have been agency network, referred or headhunted candidates.
In addition, we are thought leaders, regularly appearing in national, regional and trade publications.
We are also market leaders. Our pioneering product – the Communicate Contingent Retainer – guarantees we fill vacancies within six weeks or refund all payments, in full, immediately. This means positions are filled with exceptional candidates at four times the speed of the industry standard and clients are not exposed to the 20% risk of paying for a service they do not receive, as is typical with most of our competitors’ retained assignments.
*Survey data collected from conversations with our leading clients in 2012 on sourcing candidates.
Commerce & Industry Finance, Treasury, Tax, Audit, IT, Executive Search (Senior Appointments).
Apply for Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert