- Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
- England, Hertfordshire, Stevenage
- Closing date
- 31 Mar 2023
- Senior Management
- Contract Type
My client, a multi-national organisation known for delivering best in class product, is looking to bring in an Mainteance Manager to their Stevenage site.
This individual will drive continuous improvement and a proactive maintenance narrative to facilitate the organisations ambitious growth plans.
A multi-national organisation known for delivering best in class product with several facilities across the UK. At their Stevenage based, 24/5 manufacturing facility, they are looking for an Maintenance Manager drive continuous improvement and a proactive maintenance narrative to facilitate the organisations ambitious growth plans.
Reporting into the Operations Director for their flag ship site, the Maintenance Manager will lead a forward thinking engineering function in pursuit of world class. As part of the senior management team, you will work closely with other heads of function to increase availability and capacity, facilitating further growth and opportunity. The Maintenance Manager will also drive knowledge share and best practice across the other UK based manufacturing facilities.
The key responsibilities:
- Implementation and rollout of CMMS system.
- Leadership and development of the engineering team.
- Driving a proactive maintenance approach.
- Act as a champion for all CI activity across the site.
The successful Engineering Manager will be proven in delivering best in class maintenance in a large fast paced manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a range of the following:
- Strong leadership acumen with demonstrable background in growing proactive teams.
- Background of implementing a CMMS.
- An engineering qualification and background of working within a chemical/manufacturing environment in an engineering management role.
- A strong CI tool kit.
Competitive salary & package.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of engineering and manufacturing professionals. We have a proven track record of completing assignments with organisations ranging from SMEs to blue-chip multinationals, through our consultative approach. We’ve earned the trust of businesses, nationally, within the industrial and FMCG sectors through building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert