Director of User Research
- Henderson Scott
- 120000.00 GBP Annual
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Telecoms / Utilities
- Information Technology
- Contract Type
Our client is seeking a talented User Research Director who has demonstrated success in defining strategies, overseeing complex processes, and hiring and developing top talent.
As a natural data-driven problem solver, you must have a keen ability to identify high-impact opportunities and simple solutions.
Your ability to act on insights decisively and collaborate with colleagues in a way that inspires and motivates must be unparalleled. Above all, you must be focused on understanding the end user and exceeding their expectations.
As their User Research Director, your goal will be to continuously drive progress towards our vision of delivering user insights that support major incremental growth and underpin all key product decisions.
You will also be required to partner with senior stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of key insights, represent the voice of our users and partners, and identify white space opportunities for exploration or innovation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of User Researchers, actively helping them develop into UR leaders through mentorship and coaching
- Building upon the long-term vision for User Research, ensuring strategies evolve as needed to align with business needs
- Proactively and autonomously solving previously unidentified ambiguous problems across the business
- Working collaboratively across the whole organization to learn, optimize processes, and drive growth
- Identifying and shaping strategic company-wide initiatives on the mid and long-term research roadmap
- Creating an environment for the timely delivery of the right research methods and business outcomes
- Teaching and coaching User Research methodologies to others
To be successful in this role, you should have experience as a User Research Director or Head of Research in a fast-paced tech environment.
You should be an expert in a range of research methodologies, able to coach and teach across qualitative and quantitative methods.
You should have a track record of owning large, complex product initiatives to successful completion, resulting in significant business growth.
Additionally, you should be a self-starter with business savvy, an expert storyteller, a trusted collaborator, and an inspiring leader with a passion for impact and efficiency.
If you are looking for an opportunity to lead the User Research function and drive impact across the entire company in an entrepreneurial environment, I encourage you to apply for this exciting role.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert