Divisional Finance Director
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- London (Greater) (GB)
- £130,000 - £150,000 + package
- Closing date
- 18 Feb 2023
- Contract Type
Communicate has partnered with a FTSE-100 Manufacturing business in their search for a Divisional Finance Director operating within the wider UK business. Overseeing a c. £1B revenue division, this role is an ideal step-up for any ambitious finance director working within a major, listed business.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director for the division, you will be a key member for the senior leadership of the division. You will be responsible for leading the Finance and Commercial function at a divisional level whilst simultaneously contributing to the business’s ongoing development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with significant brand recognition. As a core member of the finance team you will have a key position in setting financial standards and laying out future goals for the business.
Based in London, but working on a hybrid basis, this role is perfect for any ambitious individual with clear goals for the rest of their career. You will become a central member of a widespread and developed finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of governance, planning and controls
- Challenge the business to improve financial, commercial and operational performance
- Work closely with both commercial and operational functions to support business development
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes
- Developing cost saving proposals in line with budgeting goals
- Present ideas for changes and improvements that could be made to the finance function of the business
- Lead the drive to reduce working capital across the business
Requirements for the role:
- ACA Qualified
- Extensive experience in audit and accounting, preferably in listed environments
- Previous leadership and management experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to explain insights from data
Communicate stands for excellence, entrepreneurialism and delivery.
Our aim is simple: to source and place the best candidates within timeframes which surpass those of other recruitment businesses. With 32% of placements made this year being at FTSE 100 companies, we feel we are living up to our aspirations.
Specialising in the placement of permanent and interim candidates for many of the world’s best companies, Communicate has earned an excellent reputation for providing fast and effective recruitment on a retained or contingent basis, without ever compromising quality. Indeed, despite the market average for finding new opportunities through word-of-mouth being just 18%*, this year, 67% of the placements made so far have been agency network, referred or headhunted candidates.
In addition, we are thought leaders, regularly appearing in national, regional and trade publications.
We are also market leaders. Our pioneering product – the Communicate Contingent Retainer – guarantees we fill vacancies within six weeks or refund all payments, in full, immediately. This means positions are filled with exceptional candidates at four times the speed of the industry standard and clients are not exposed to the 20% risk of paying for a service they do not receive, as is typical with most of our competitors’ retained assignments.
*Survey data collected from conversations with our leading clients in 2012 on sourcing candidates.
Commerce & Industry Finance, Treasury, Tax, Audit, IT, Executive Search (Senior Appointments).
- +44 (0)203 617 9730
34 Lime Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert