Project Manager - Group wide Transformation / Financial Services
- Communicate Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- London (Greater) (GB)
- CONTRACT ROLE / 12 MONTHS - OUTSIDE IR35
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Banking, Financial Services, Insurance
- Project / Programme Management
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
My client, an international and rapidly expanding financial services group, is currently engaged in an enterprise-wide business optimisation transformation, encompassing technology systems, processes, people, cultures/behaviours.
Having established their core programme organisational leadership structure, my client is now urgently seeking high-impact project managers so as to mobilise the programme at pace.
This role will pay a competitive daily rate, will be positioned outside IR35 and will be for an initial period of 12 months.
The incoming project managers will work on the delivery of the multi-year transformation that will comprise the below areas:
- Target operating model transformation
- Establishment of continuous improvement culture
- Establishment of a change capability centre
- Change Management and adoption
- Business process optimisation Identifying risks, problems, removing blockers
- Contributing to the overall business improvement
- My client is engaged in a quickly changing programme. As such, contractors working in the Transformation Project Management Team will need to be able to pick things up quickly, get stuck in and be able to adapt as required.
- Must be a collaborative individual that is able bring the business on the journey with them and help to maintain engagement.
- Excellent communication skills - the organisation does not have a particularly hierarchical structure, and it is not uncommon for the executive team to be involved in low-level workshops/meetings.
- Project managers will be need to be comfortable dealing with stakeholders, junior and senior alike.
- Must have relevant project management qualifications
- Experience of having led and delivered large scale, complex, business transformation projects from initiation to completion
For further information, please apply with your CV using the link and one of the team will be in touch.
Communicate stands for excellence, entrepreneurialism and delivery.
Our aim is simple: to source and place the best candidates within timeframes which surpass those of other recruitment businesses. With 32% of placements made this year being at FTSE 100 companies, we feel we are living up to our aspirations.
Specialising in the placement of permanent and interim candidates for many of the world’s best companies, Communicate has earned an excellent reputation for providing fast and effective recruitment on a retained or contingent basis, without ever compromising quality. Indeed, despite the market average for finding new opportunities through word-of-mouth being just 18%*, this year, 67% of the placements made so far have been agency network, referred or headhunted candidates.
In addition, we are thought leaders, regularly appearing in national, regional and trade publications.
We are also market leaders. Our pioneering product – the Communicate Contingent Retainer – guarantees we fill vacancies within six weeks or refund all payments, in full, immediately. This means positions are filled with exceptional candidates at four times the speed of the industry standard and clients are not exposed to the 20% risk of paying for a service they do not receive, as is typical with most of our competitors’ retained assignments.
*Survey data collected from conversations with our leading clients in 2012 on sourcing candidates.
Commerce & Industry Finance, Treasury, Tax, Audit, IT, Executive Search (Senior Appointments).
- +44 (0)203 617 9730
34 Lime Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert