Data Engineer & Director
- Lorien Resourcing Limited
- 100000.00 - 120000.00 GBP Annual
- Closing date
- 14 Feb 2023
- Telecoms / Utilities
- Information Technology
- Contract Type
Data Engineer and Director
Salary between GBP100,000 - GBP120,000!
My client, a new start-up within the digital supply chain market, are seeking a Data Engineer and Director with a passion for growth and innovation, who will lead the data engineering and analytics functions - to work closely with internal stakeholders to gather new technology and strategies that will help in turning their raw data into actionable insights.
As a Technical Lead Director, you'll play a key part in supporting the growth of the company by using your experience within data engineering to design, manage, and support the associated toolsets and infrastructure to produce data products that gives a insight within the global trade.
Ideal Candidate must have:
- Strong Data Engineering experience.
- Experience of leading Data Experts (Analyst, Engineers & Scientists)
- Strong working knowledge of AWS cloud (Kinesis, Redshift, Quicksight)
- Extensive hands-on experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with Big Data platforms (Databricks)
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python.
- ETL Pipelining experience.
- Experience using PowerBI
- Familiar with working with Gitlab CI/CD to support the deployment of applications across cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Great communication skills.
Please apply if you have the above skillset and experience
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert