- Head of Reward & Operations position with UK Infrastructure Bank (UKIB)
- Exciting newly created opportunity as a member of the HR leadership team
About Our Client
UK Infrastructure Bank (UKIB) is the new government owned bank and was launched in June 2021.
The organisation provides £22bn of infrastructure finance, partnering with the private sector and local government, to help tackle climate change to meet the governments net zero emissions by 2050 and to support regional & economic growth through opportunities for new jobs and higher productivity.
UK Infrastructure Bank is a Private Limited Company that is wholly owned by HM Treasury.
The Head of Reward & Operations is part of the HR leadership team and accountable for creating, leading and delivering a meaningful and motivating UKIB Reward strategy that plays a key role in supporting how UKIB attracts, retains and grows talent.
In addition, the role manages the HR Operations team to ensure smooth delivery of all transactional HR Operations activities to the Bank and is also responsible for the HR systems and HR reporting activities.
- Accountable for all aspects of Reward, benefits, policy, and performance are focused on diversity and inclusiveness to ensure accessibility and equality of approach to all colleagues
- Responsible for UKIB remuneration policy, long term incentive plans and ensure compliance with remunerations regulations
- Accountable for ownership of HR policies, processes, systems and providers that support the HR operations
- Provide leadership and management of the introduction, implementation and maintenance of a core strategic HR system and ownership of provision of HR data
- The management of the Reward and Benefits team to become a centre of excellence
- Serve as an expert on remuneration matters to REMCO and UKIB Senior Leadership, Operations committee and develop strong working relationships with Senior Managers, Non-executive Directors, and Board and Committee members
- Lead the preparation and papers required for UKIB RemCo and Governance committees and ensure all requirements and Management information is provided
- Responsible, define and design the annual pay review process, including the engagement with key stakeholders and ensure UKIB remain competitive in attracting and retaining talent
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure UKIB obtain value for money
- Ensure reward and benefits strategies (both tangible and non-tangible) and policies and reporting comply with UKIB, private sector and public-sector regulations, governance and are legally compliant
- Provide oversight of the UKIB's approach to job evaluation to maintain consistency and fairness and assess appropriate methodologies
- Accountable for regular benchmarking and market related pay research is undertaken when necessary to enable the university to remain competitive and an employer of choice
- Maintain oversight of Pension and Payroll operation and ensure reward and benefits policies are aligned with HMRC regulations
- Responsible for HR policies and assess the equality and diversity impact on all HR policies
- Delivery of project and other duties as required
- Coach, motivate and develop the Reward & Operations team
The Reward & Operations team includes the following functions:
- Executive and Regulatory Compensation
- Payroll, Pensions, Benefits (Flexible Benefits), and Well-being
- Deferred Compensation and Mobility
- HR systems & Analytics
- HR Operations
The Successful Applicant
UKIB look for skilled and results oriented individuals who are motivated to help build the UKIB into an industry-leading institution.
The organisation value diversity in their people as well as in ideas and inclusion being at the heart of what they do.¿
UKIB are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Experience of working at a senior Reward level in financial services and ideally also have public sector experience
- Previous demonstrable experience working in a start-up environment preferable
- Expert in leading and managing change and transformation in complex organisational settings, including Financial Services
- Significant experience in managing, leading diverse teams
- Strong leadership management skills and experience in all aspects of Rewards including Compensation, Mobility, Pensions, Benefits and HR systems
- Experience of leading Systems implementation and upgrades
- Extensive experiences in stakeholder management across a number of populations including internal senior leadership and Non-executive Directors
- Good project manager with a track record to deliver project on time, to budget and the right quality level
- Bachelor's degree and significant of related work experience
- Strong in MS Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Workday
What's on Offer
A career with UKIB offers a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact and work on cutting-edge technologies that will drive the UK's future.
The opportunity offers competitive benefits and unique learning opportunities from combining both private and public sector skills and experience.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Page Executive.
Ref Code: MPFEJN0120235888132Z