Mallory Partners is working exclusively to recruit an experienced Group Finance Director for a private equity backed, transport services provider to the healthcare sector. The equity investment will support the continued exponential growth of the company organically and through multiple acquisitions in this highly fragmented, and heavily regulated market.
Working with experienced investors, this board role will lead the finance function and partner with the Chief Executive Officer and the senior leadership team to deliver the strategic and financial plans – with a sharp focus on value creation.
- Lead the process of assessing, acquiring, and integrating bolt on acquisitions.
- Preparation of all monthly board packs, management accounts and any additional information to be presented to investors and shareholders.
- Ownership of the audit process ensuring timely sign off.
- Work with the CEO and senior leadership team to formulate annual budgets and long term financial plans -ensuring these are tracked against performance.
- Be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience identifying and executing value enhancement initiatives.
- Have led acquisitions from assessment through to integration.
- Ideally worked in an asset heavy business (e.g. vehicle fleets).
- Dynamic, adaptable and able to operate in a fast-paced environment – probably PE backed.
If you feel this role aligns with your experience, please apply below with a CV and a summary of your relevance.