This is a varied Interim Finance Director role to support a Deputy CFO. The business is a medium sized international manufacturing business and as such someone who has worked in a manufacturing environment with strong management accounting and costing experience would be well suited to this opportunity. There is a capable team and structure in place to produce the statutory accounts, this Interim FD role is much more project natured, so it will suit someone who is happy to adapt from supporting manufacturing sites to board demands as and when required.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience working in international manufacturing businesses
- Strong commercial management accounting experience
- Will have ideally operated at a site and group level
- Strong consolidation experience
- Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- IFRS knowledge
- Finance department improvement experience
- Internal Audit knowledge
- Stock improvement experience
- Asset management improvement experience
This individual will be naturally curious about how they can help to improve the current business and will provide constructive challenge and ideas and potential solutions.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please do so by submitting your details to this vacancy. All applicants are reviewed by the consultant responsible for this opportunity. Unfortunately, we are not able to field ad hoc calls or respond to all of those who are not suitable due to the high volumes of interest we receive.