Reed Leadership Finance have been engaged by a Deep Tech start-up who are seeking an experienced Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer (CFO) on a permanent basis. Having developed an innovative technology hardware solution, and already having raised circa £8m they are now looking for a finance leader who can support them in building a professional finance function, raising additional funding and in their growth from pre-revenue to revenue generation.
Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer you shall be responsible for:
- Building a professional finance function, fit to scale ensuring strong robust procedures and governance
- Supporting with funding rounds, and directly experience of financial modelling and managing investor due diligence
- Strong operational experience, aspects outside of finance including Legal, HR and IT and supply chain
- Experience within a manufacturing setting; as the business closes their next round of funding they shall be moving into production, and experience within a deep tech manufacturing environment is preferable
The ideal candidate for this role shall be:
- An experienced Head of Finance/Finance Director/CFO- An ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified professional- Experience gained within Hardware/Deep Tech/Semiconductor manufacturing environment- An understanding of scale-up environments, having worked in a role with either a VC/PE backed business.- International experience is ideal