- Tria Recruitment
- 80000.00 GBP Annual
- Closing date
- 9 Dec 2022
- Telecoms / Utilities
- Information Technology
- Professional / Specialist
- Contract Type
Circa GBP80,000 plus benefits
Hampshire |Hybrid Working
I am working with an industry-leading organisation based in Hampshire who are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to help in shaping and driving the successful transformation of IT-enabled Change Programmes.
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight, high-level assessments, and governance of the Programmes. As a Programme Manager, you will shape the overall strategy, build a mature programme structure, and ensure the successful outcomes of the organisation's deliverables.
Key Skills as a Programme Manager:
- Proven experience in Stakeholder management
- The ability to exercise critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience managing a team of Project Managers
- Experience in Transformation Programme and Change delivery
Key Noted Benefits:
- GBP450 flex-pot annually, discounted shopping & cycling scheme
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (with an extra day every year up to 30 days)
- Company pension scheme matched up to 12%, life cover at 4x your salary
- Flexible working - we're committed to giving people flexibility as widely as possible
- Options for private medical insurance, dental insurance & critical illness cover
It is an exciting time to join the organisation as they are going through a massive period of transformation, on which this Programme Manager has a direct influence on.
Flexible working, with two days on-site a week with free parking and brand-new offices.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate, please apply directly.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert