Head of Product Management GBP100k - GBP115k + Bonus
UK Wide (with occasional travel to Newcastle)
As a trusted and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious global engineering firm, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a permanent Head of Product Management.
The role itself sits within our clients new and growing Product Management team, with this role responsible for leading the product management activities to drive growth within the expanding business. This role will work closely with various teams, notably Sales and Marketing. This role also involves a hybrid working model, with occasional travel to our clients Newcastle office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
A successful candidate will:
- Be the lead on ensuring continuous development of our clients' Connectivity Services portfolio.
- Implement a Marketing Mix (4P's) approach to each Product that identifies the market opportunity, the product positioning (including channel to market), the required product features and pricing.
- Ensure core product positioning is aligned to the market and that product collateral is available for the sales team.
- Work with Salesforce to ensure that all Products are available from Quote to Order to Delivery and Billing while working with each of Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Finance and Legal.
- Develop market-driven requirements on a range of products.
- Lead on new product development opportunities, taking it from concept to business case to production.
- Work with 3rd party network partners to expand reach and capability across the globe.
A successful candidate will have/be:
- Significant experience in the Telecoms industry.
- Multiple years of experience in Product Management at a senior level.
- Experienced in building business cases for product investments in core telecoms network assets.
- Experienced in the development and deployment of MSAs and SLAs.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers and partners up to and including C-level.
- Extensive knowledge of Optical Networks.
- Extensive knowledge of Dark Fibre.
- Extensive knowledge of Ciena and other optical vendors.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over twenty years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialist. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details on this opportunity.
Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client we donate GBP1 to The Born Free Foundation ().