SAP S/4HANA Project Manager
- Ellis IT
- 600.00 - 625.00 EUR Daily
- Closing date
- 9 Dec 2022
- Telecoms / Utilities
- Information Technology
- Professional / Specialist
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: German Speaking SAP S/4HANA Project Manager/PMO required to manage German Deployment of FICO, MM and SD.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- SAP Project Manager/PMO.
- Fluent German Language skills.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
- Well versed in Change and Adoption practices.
- Experience of managing multi country SAP S/4HANA implementations.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing various work streams on implementation.
- Overseeing budget and ensuring project milestones are adhered to.
- Need to be clear communicator upstream and downstream, separate core information from details and define concise messages.
- Must be able to negotiate with different levels in the company, to close discussions to derive conclusions and to handle conflicts.
- Proven experience in one or more of the following functional domains: financial controlling, financial contract accounting, maintenance, sales and distribution, supply chain, warehouse management, procurement, customer relationship management, human resources, S4HANA, governance risk and compliance, Ariba, vendor invoice management.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert