Senior Java Developer - VP level, Agile
My leading tier one investment banking client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join one of their central development teams.They're a very down-to-earth and agile development team who tackle genuinely complex and interesting business problems, using the latest Java technologies.
As a result of a couple of new Agile development pods being created to design some brand new systems, they're looking for full-stack Java Engineers who live and breathe Agile and TDD best practices.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a central development team within a top tier investment bank, a chance to work closely with some of the best technologists in London and in an area with lots of support from senior stakeholders.
- Excellent core Java experience
- Proven experience of working in Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience of TDD best practices
- Experience of XP and paired programming
- A passion for technology
- An interest in solving complex business problems, regardless of the industry
- A collaborative mindset and self-starting attitude
An innovative approach to technology is the number one requirement here, so if you fulfil the above, my client is happy to look at Engineers working in any industry.
This is a Vice President level role for the bank, paying a competitive salary. Please get in touch for more detail!
Java, Agile, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, XP