My client is a growing consultancy in the Investment Management industry. They have an exciting opportunity for a contractor to come and help build and shape the operating model and establish a new function with in the group. The successful person will come with good experience of asset/investment management and bring strong knowledge of real assets, real estate, private markets/equity. The role will require a mixture of internal operating model work and work with some established clients around TOM, business change and architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to help build a function and establish products and solutions with in the brand.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong Operating model, business/solutions architecture and design experience
- Strong experience in the asset/investment management world
- Perhaps coming from a consulting background with experience spanning business transformation, architecture, analysis and some client facing experience
- Someone who has sound communication skills and is good with stakeholders and clients
- Engaging personality, with credibility and energy
This role will be outside of IR35.