A PE-backed retailer is recruiting for an Interim Finance Director on an initial 6 month basis. The role is the basis of a strategic initiative to deliver a programme of transformation to turnaround distressed assets.
As the Interim Finance Director, you will be:
- Leading on the consolidation and integration of acquired entities
- Delivering on a programme of change to improve operational and commercial efficiencies
- Turning around a distressed business asset
- Developing a framework for robust financial control and FP&A processes in line with Group requirements
- Strategic planning and supporting commercial activities alongside C-suite leadership and the Board
The successful candidate for this Interim Finance Director role will:
- Have a demonstrated skill set and experience from retail and multi-site backgrounds
- Worked in turnaround situations and understand the nuances of distressed assets
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Be able to thrive within a high energy environment
Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered for this Interim Finance Director role.