Salary: £100k +, plus bonusType of role: PermanentLocation: AscotAbout the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of Management Consultants specialising n the healthcare / life sciences sector as a Senior Consultant, focused on leading projects directly for their clients and delivering on budget, to time and meeting clients' expectations.
They are looking for someone to join their team who is motivated by getting involved in the end-to-end project delivery, coaching and developing team members, who is interested in a career in consultancy in the context of pharma / biotech and the healthcare industry.Key responsibilities
Activities of a consultant are very varied and are highly influenced by consulting projects and client needs.
- Build strong, sustainable relationships with clients, anticipate needs and future opportunities to continue working with them in the future.
- Lead client meetings, establishing trust and credibility to ensure we fully understand the client's needs and proposal value adding solutions.
- Facilitate client workshops and capability programmes with client facing teams.
- Create project proposals, plans and briefing materials to ensure the proposal we put forward is achievable, planned and resourced and ultimately will deliver value to the client.
- Lead the project team to successfully deliver the project by creating a strong environment focused on clarity of role, collaboration and challenge.
- Use or adapt consulting materials to deliver bespoke, high-quality services to the client, sharing ideas for improvements with the broader team.
- Participate in the production of white papers, industry blogs or best practice discussions on behalf of the client across the industry.
- People management and development of team members, sharing expertise and knowledge.
- Participate in leading or contributing to internal projects and programmes to position us for success in the future.
- Maintain strong industry knowledge and relationships and, where appropriate, use personal network to identify new business opportunities for the client.
- Knowledge and experience of Pharma Marketing, Strategy, Planning and Launch.
- Experience of delivering Brand Launch and / or Strategy Planning and / or Capability Development in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and/or Consumer Healthcare industry.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills with the ability to work to a tight deadline.
- The ability and confidence to adapt quickly to changing needs and timelines.
- Calm under pressure and the ability to problem-solve.
- Financial acumen and the ability to provide summaries from complex financial information.
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile for clients and fellow colleagues.
- Focused on quality and takes time to check details and correct errors.
- Strong client focus skills and ability to communicate professionally with clients.
- Multi-tasking individual with strong analytic, communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced client-focused environment where part of the team are remote workers.
- Competent use of Microsoft PowerPoint (to an advanced level), Excel, Word, Teams, Zoom, Adobe products.
- Strong coaching and line management skills.