Communicate are delighted to be working with a leading Renewables/Energy business in their search for a Head of FP&A. After recently acquiring a number of smaller business, the company has seen a large amount of growth over the year. As such, the business is seeking to appoint a commercially astute and technically competent finance lead to manage a team of 5 through continued success and growth.
The role reports into the CFO, who is looking for somebody who can get straight to work in the company and lead them in the right direction. Naturally, this is a highly strategic role that requires someone experienced in the world of FP&A, or on the growth trajectory to do so.
You will be involved in leading and growing the finance function to create a team of skilled and highly passionate staff.
The chosen candidate will be ACA/CIMA qualified with significant PQE within the Renewables or Energy space. You will be a highly commercial individual who has the ambition to succeed within a successful organisation.
- ACA/CIMA Qualified with significant PQE
- Extensive experience within the Renewables or Energy space
- Operating as a Senior Manager / Head of FP&A within a similar organization
- Prior team management of c.3-5 qualified individuals
- Business partnering and corporate FP&A reporting experience