Robert Walters are supporting a major organisation in Manchester in their appointment of an Interim Financial Controller for 12months FTC. The job holder is responsible for the overall compliance, control & accounting environment within the UK&I operating business.
- Maintaining tight financial control over the company's assets, managing liabilities, cash and working capital.
- Overall ownership of the UK&I balance sheet.
- Managing the production and filing of financial and statutory reporting in multiple territories.
- Responsible for delivering SOX compliance within the finance function and oversight of the SOX requirements for the UK&I business unit.
- Feeding into Group/Shareholder SOX structure.
- Ownership of the day to day relationship with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Supporting senior management on strategic projects, including acquisitions, disposals, JVs, management agreements and financing.
- Oversight of the payroll function and managing the 3rd party provider
- Finance professional with a recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA) preferably gained in practice.
- Experience of operating in a multi-national organisation with exposure to conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS preferred
- SOX experience preferred
- Proven record of executing on recommendations.
- Experience of leading, motivating and developing a team whilst having the ability to integrate into the wider Finance & Group Finance functions.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates