Project Coordinator sought for a growing Global Marine Management business who are expanding their technology function.
Page Group are proud to be partnering with a global leader in ship management and marine services in the provision of a number of vacancies across their IT function.
Their offering covers a range of services with their Technology division has built a cutting-edge digital platform that drives data driven decisions and allows businesses to collaborate better by connecting seamlessly and provides tangible value across all operational aspects.
Technology and datasets from this platform provide insights that will improve safety, environmental operations and as well as technical and commercial performance.
The Project Coordinator must have the ability to work under pressure and possess a wide range of other qualities in order to administer an entire project, providing leadership and direction to cross functional team members, delivering outcomes through demonstrable skills.
The Project Coordinator will have a demonstrable skill set managing and controlling all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Outlining a business's project objectives clearly.
- Taking part in project meetings and proposing adjustments.
- Setting and adhering to a budget that implements cost-saving measures.
- Consistently monitoring the costs, progress and quality of a project.
- Organising all project-related paperwork.
- Communicating with clients to continuously define project objectives.
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers.
- Coordinating all project team members so workflow remains on schedule.
- Knowledge of computer project management software and hardware.
- Determination and persistence.
- The ability to trust their intuition with minimal supervision.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- The ability to work well in a group setting.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Empathy and situational awareness.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.