Project Manager sought for a growing Global Marine Management business who are expanding their technology function. Great opportunity for someone to step into a PM role or continue their development by working on a host of projects.
Page Group are proud to be partnering with a global leader in ship management and marine services in the provision of a number of vacancies across their IT function.
Their offering covers a range of services with their Technology division has built a cutting-edge digital platform that drives data driven decisions and allows businesses to collaborate better by connecting seamlessly and provides tangible value across all operational aspects.
Technology and datasets from this platform provide insights that will improve safety, environmental operations and as well as technical and commercial performance.
The Project Manager will collaborate closely within the governance team and other workstreams within the Digital team, providing leadership and direction to cross functional team members, delivering outcomes through demonstrable skills in project management disciplines,
- Meet with project sponsors and business partners to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and resource effort.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor the project heartbeat and adapt to changing needs
- Establish a reporting regime for your projects towards management and other stakeholders.
- Work effectively with relevant project stakeholders to ensure a successful implementation.
- Develop business relationships and liaise effectively with all project stakeholders.
The Project Manager will have a demonstrable skill set managing and controlling all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Experience of delivering IT business systems.
- Leading a project team consisting of multi-skilled, multi-lingual & multi-cultural team members.
- Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve the project objectives.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong experience with project management tools.
- Evidence of working in an international organisation with a diverse cultural background.
- Understanding of corporate governance and compliance procedures.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.