A Leading Food Manufacturing business exhibiting double-digit yearly growth figures, is searching for a Group Finance Director to lead the finance team and align focus across the Group Structure. As the firm continues to establish dominance in their market you will enable growth to develop in a sustainable fashion.
Reporting to the Group CFO of this dynamic household name, this role will focus around the forecasting and budgeting process. The Board is looking for an established director to coordinate, manage and lead the team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recognised name in the food manufacturing industry. As a leader of the finance team you will have a key position in setting financial standards and laying out future goals for the business alongside the rest of the leadership team.
Based in London, but working on a hybrid basis, this role is perfect for an established individual with for leadership. As the business continues to grow you will oversee all aspects of finance in this LSE listed business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility in all areas of the finance function of the business, including all aspects of budgeting and forecasting
- Driving profitability as revenue continue to grow
- Prepare budgeting systems to deal with problems presented in the current economic climate
- Developing the Financial Planning and Analysis function of the business in line with revenue targets Assisting the continued growth of business
- Bring strategy goals to fruition in line with group targets
- Developing cost saving proposals based on budgeting goals
Requirements for the role:
- ACA/CIMA Qualifications with extensive PQE
- Previous Group Finance Director experience
- Previous experience within the Food manufacturing space
- Prior time spent leading teams in an international space
- Clear communication skills