Our client is a leading privately owned UK engineering consultancy. The company employs over 500 technical staff throughout the country covering a wide range of disciplines. Due to continued growth and investment the business is looking to further grow its Kent operation and is keen to recruit a suitably experienced Technical Director with either a Civils, Structures or Geo-Environmental engineering consultancy background. Due to succession planning reasons this role represents an excellent opportunity for someone to be considered for Partnership of the practice over the next few years.
• Develop technical engineering consultancy work, across either civils, structures or geo-environmental matters (depending on your background)
• Deliver and oversee technical engineering consultancy projects
• Develop long term positive client relationships
• Help lead and grow the Kent regional office and work
• Either a chartered status in Civil, Structures or Geo-environmental engineering
• Significant technical engineering consultancy experience across projects in any of the following: residential, commercial, health, retail, water, education or traffic
• Networks and ideally a demonstrable track record of business development – ideally within the Kent and wider Greater London area
• A role with leadership offerings, progression and autonomy
• A highly successful privately owned engineering practice
• A company with tremendous success, stability, quality clients and further growth potential
• Business ownership progression opportunities – Partnership
If this opportunity is of interest, please contact us.