Head of Product - Fintech/Data - £160,000 - Hybrid (London)
VP of Product required to join an award winning fintech and data organisation. They provide data & insights to financial services businesses and professionals. They are a high growth business with a global presence and are privately owned. They are seeking a Head of Product who will be responsible for leading the product development within a key business unit, focused on supporting one of the major customer groups and key growth area for the business. You will report into the Director of Product and will play a leading role in cross-functional team building industry leading products.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the product vision and strategy for your area, working closely with the business lead and a cross-functional team to identify how to chase the strategic goals.
- Talking to customers and understand what they care about. Find the most effective ways to work out how you can help them.
- Identifying and tracking the right metrics for your area and your customers, and use those metrics to make the products better.
- Developing yourself and Product team - share what you've learned, and work with the people around you to find ways to do things better.
- You will have worked in a high growth and fast paced environment.
- You have experience managing a product team.
- You care about customers deeply - you're obsessed with finding out what their problems are, and how we are going to solve them.
- You have a commercial mindset, and are able to apply a great understanding of customers, the market and our products to identifying where the biggest opportunities are.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business. In return, they'll provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities to stretch and grow your career.