This is a newly created role, can be based in Dublin or Staines. The Tax Analyst will be an important part of the tax team providing close support associated with a wide variety of transfer pricing and international tax related issues.
Multinational software business
Reporting to the Transfer Pricing Leader, the Transfer Pricing Tax Analyst will work closely with other members of the accounting, finance, and legal departments, as well as business line contacts on global inter-company transfer pricing documentation, inter-company accounting matters, country specific transfer pricing matters, and audit defence projects.
- Assisting with financial data analytics and draft, deliver and review transfer pricing documentation for the group.
- Assisting the creation and improvement of transfer pricing process and procedures.
- Assist with quarterly and annual transfer pricing calculations.
- Maintain a library of inter-company agreements.
The ideal candidate will be a B.Com, CPA and/or Chartered Accountant, and have 3+ years of working experience in a transfer pricing area.
You must also have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Overall abilities to meet project deadlines and focus on details
- Ability to work autonomously and eagerness to learn
- Commercial aptitude
- Strong research, analytical, and organisational skills
- An enthusiastic team player.
- Working proficiency in Excel
Good general knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS, analytics tools Alteryx, Power BI and/or Tableau are an advantage. Proficiency with accounting software is important, while experience with SAP would be an advantage.
Please note that we will only consider candidates with the Tax / Transfer Pricing / International Tax experience as well as Excel proficiency. Experience using SAP and creating reports through analytics tools Tableau/Alteryx/BI is a strong plus If you do not have the required experience, we will not consider your application.
£450-475 per day (including holiday pay)
9-12 month interim contract
Hybrid working with requirement to visit the office once a week