Global Practice Director, Health and Life Sciences Policy with a global consultancy
I am currently recruiting for Global Practice Director, Health and Life Sciences Policy with a global consultancy in London. You will:
- Provide expert, strategic, actionable advice and thought leadership to clients on the risks and opportunities arising from policy, regulation, and political crosswinds.
- Tailor that advice to clients ranging from the C-suite to public policy teams in the pharmaceutical industry, health technology industry and a wide range of organisations across the health, social care, and life sciences landscape.
- Ensure the successful delivery of client work that will include investor due diligence reports, monitoring and analysis on health and life sciences policy, the development of cutting edge thought leadership and innovative approaches to public policy engagement.
- Manage a team of consultants, providing support to a talented team leading client work in this practice area across our global offices.
You will have:
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge and expertise of healthcare policy and how it is made with a demonstrated ability to track policy trends across the key global jurisdictions (UK & EU a minimum) and an understanding of the interaction of politics with this policy area;
- A track record of effective team leadership and development, ideally in a diverse multinational environment.
- The personal drive and commercial awareness to develop and execute a growth strategy, with strong support and resources from the wider team and external partners as needed.
- A background in public sector policymaking and/or private sector public policy advice, ideally from a consultancy, major corporate or trade body.
Highly competitive slary with bonus