Our client is one of the preeminent names in UK property development. It is one of the UK's largest privately owned property investment and development companies. The company operates across residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. It enjoys well established partnerships with industry leading experts.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a fast growth, ambitious business with a strong reputation and exciting future. The successful candidate will, as a key member of the operational and project management senior team.
The role will be responsible for the successful execution of a major brand-new Liverpool city centre residential development complex, blending contemporary urban living with Liverpool’s industrial past. Beyond this initial project the role will lead other major construction delivery project management activity within the business. Furthermore, as the business grows there is potential for developing a career and taking on further leadership roles.
This is a particularly exciting time for our client as it continues to build on its success and further develop its market diversification. The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating, rewarding and high-profile career within a genuinely exciting business, surrounded by a motivated and highly professional team.
OVERALL, PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
They will take full ownership, as they are responsible and accountable for ensuring the project is delivered safely, on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure the construction department’s primary objectives are met by the project team.
- Promote collaborative, positive and inclusive communication, at all levels of the project team, which results in ownership of objectives and high standards of performance.
- Work directly with the client, consultants, stakeholders and sub-contractors to build strong effective relationships.
- Ensure all aspects of the project including design, procurement & construction are effectively planned and efficiently resourced. Ensuring the project is Complete on or before the date identified within the Construction Programme.
- Provide proactive and dynamic leadership of health and safety across all aspects of the project, ensuring compliance with all company procedures and health & safety legislation, while striving for zero accidents/incidents.
- Proven construction experience with a top tier Contractor. Proven experience leading a residential/high-rise/façade retention/conservation works. The ability to develop strong personal relationships with clients/consultants and staff and a team ethos. Strong business acumen in project planning and management. Capability to embrace change and innovation to form insights & create ideas that add value.