The IT Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects across a broad range of business units and regions within defined budget and schedule targets. Not only technology but end to end projects across their sales, marketing and customer services function managing designating project resources, preparing budgets and setting base-lines, monitoring progress whilst providing regular status updates to project stakeholders.
Global logistics and business service organisation entering a European wide transformation programme.
1. Collaborates with stakeholders to document project scope, deliverables, goals, risks, blockers, suc-cess measures, and estimated resources needed.
2. Ensures that projects remain in-scope and meet budgetary, scheduling, and quality requirements.
3. Creates, manages, and distributes project communications artifacts such as project kick-off slides, Design and Deploy gate slides, schedules, and budgets.
4. Provides project status updates at predetermined time intervals to all stakeholders.
5. Communicates routinely to management, customers, project team members, and other stakehold-ers, actively soliciting and addressing customer and project team feedback.
6. Sets and monitors project budgets and staffing requirements.
7. Plan, schedule, monitor, and report on activities related to the project, including subcontractor moni-toring.
· 3 or more years direct work experience in an IT project management capacity delivering projects in sales, marketing and customer service environments.
· Experience developing and deploying project best practices, policies, procedures and processes.
· Extensive understanding of IT concepts and terminology.
· Strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several pro-jects at one time.
· Soft skills to include: proactive, future-thinking, strategic, accountable, collaborative, manages ambi-guity, strong planning & prioritization experience.
· Ability to effectively interface with technical (IT) groups as well as business teams, both in person and remotely.
Hybrid working, based out of their office in Leeds with some travel. Competitive salary and benfits. For further information please contact Richard Lamplugh in the technology team