Solutions Consultant/Technical Business Analyst - Financial Technology (Wealth Management Platforms)
London/Birmingham/Edinburgh/Newcastle (hybrid working with 3 days in the office)
70k - 80k
Our client is a Global FinTech in the Wealth Management Platforms sector and they are seeking a number of Solutions Consultants for these newly created opportunities in their expanding business.
The Solutions Consulting practice is a dedicated & focused division which provides Product Consulting services to new and existing customers within Asset/Wealth Management and Banking clients.
They are looking for experienced Solutions Consultants/Technical BAs/Product Engineers to oversee the development, maintenance and management of a number of new portfolio management products.
Working alongside Product Analysts, Developers and Testers you will become the SME and key stakeholder for the product and provide expert knowledge to customers.
This is a client-facing role and your responsibilities will include:
- Review and understand client and/or internal business requirements to determine architecture solutions
- Influence and input into design sessions to ensure requirements are robust and complete
- Participating in workshops and demonstrations
- Supporting the sales process and product roadshows
- Ensuring that new developments and enhancements adhere to regulatory compliance and security requirement
- University degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Experience as a Solutions Consultant/Technical Business Analyst/Product Engineer within an Investment Management/Wealth Management/Asset Management/Funds Management firm.
- Experience of FinTech/Asset Management software.
- Knowledge of the Fund Management process from research through to trading
- Experience of overseeing solutions design and liaising with Architects and Stakeholders