Identity and Access Management/Sailpoint Engineer (IAM/Sailpoint Engineer)
Global federated firm require an IAM SME to join their IAM Programme to deliver and roll out IAM globally as part of the wider Information Security Programme.
The IAM SME will need the following experience:
- Administered and used Sailpoint to onboard applications for Recertification
- Worked as an IAM Engineer previously for a highly regulated firm
- Worked on projects delivering and onboarding SailPoint
- Enterprise level Requirement capture for key IAM/PAM processes to secure Identities Microsoft Active Directory Services - Joiners, Movers, Leavers (JML), Multifactor Authentication, User Access Reviews, Re-certification
- Analysing IT Risk & Audit findings
- Data Cleansing
- Toxic Combinations
- JDBC Connectors
- Global IAM programme experience for highly regulated organisations
- Complex Requirements capture
- Requirements Gathering
- Gap analysis
- Active Directory
- JML Processes
- Developing IAM procedures
- Creation of supporting documentation for the project.
- Creation of supporting documentation for the improvement projects.
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within project timeframes
Please note, this role is 100% remote and Inside IR35.
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact (see below)