Head of Enterprise Architecture
A Powerhouse in the wealth management and professional services industry are looking for a Head of Enterprise Architecture to join their team in Bracknell on a permanent basis, with the option to work remotely two days each week.
Head of Enterprise Architecture (HoEA) will help manage Enterprise Architecture (EA) practice, set Architecture vision for the organisation that aligns with the business strategy, lead Architecture Review Board & Architecture Change Management across the enterprise and define policies, standards and guidelines related with architectural decisions.
Successful candidate will draw upon background of proven experience as a Principal Enterprise Architect or equivalent helping, medium or large organisations define, build, exploit and directly benefit from new technologies.HoEA will define, own, and manage the realisation of the Digital and Technology Solutions Strategy, through the coordination and orchestration of multiple stakeholders both in and outside of Digital and Technology Solutions (DTS).
The role will be responsible for leading the definition of the technology blueprints, roadmaps and strategy required to deliver DTS's and the wider company business outcomes.
The Head of Enterprise Architecture will ensure DTS customers have an evolving technology capability that meets their current and future needs and that services are aligned with and support Evelyn Partners overall business strategy.
We are undertaking an ambitious large programme of work, to deliver new refreshed technology and an organisational transformation under Digital and Technology Solutions (DTS), to support the integration of the new merged organisation and the strategic business objectives, introducing a competitive advantage.
The outcomes of this work include:
- Establishing an Architectural Design Authority and Technology Operating Model against a skills capability assessment to ensure the whole (from a user and corporate level) is far greater than the sum of the parts, whilst also minimising any disruption to users.
- A modern and integrated digital experience for all clients accessing services through digital channels
- Integrated wealth management platform bringing all advisers together around a single view of data with common practices and processes; integrated with digital channels.
- Enhancement of our next generation Digital Hybrid proposition to our Financial Services clients.
- A comprehensive understanding of emerging Fintech and WealthTech to inform our product strategy
- Migrating all applications and services from the four datacentres to cloud - providing a more cost-effective, resilient-by-nature, secure, evergreen, reliable and elastic hosting solution.
- Implement the Evelyn Partners "Cloud Ways of Working " initiatives and a new, Cloud Centre of Excellence Target Operating Model.
- Operate as, and is recognised as strategic technology leader
- Ensures that DTS has awareness of and is developing the right capabilities to work with the latest technologies, including technologies that accelerate DTS services, eg, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Automation, Integration, EUC, Tooling, and Security
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in establishing an Enterprise Architecture Operating model - covering Business Architecture, Capability Mapping, and benefits realisation.
- Digital technologies in areas like API, integration, microservices, cloud, big data, analytics, security, and full stack.
- Experience in the UK financial services or wealth management industry.
- Significant experience in the IT industry.
Professional Qualifications and Education
- Must have an engineering or computer science Bachelors degree.
- Preferable to have an engineering or computer science master's degree.
- Any recent cloud and/or EA certifications like TOGAF, Zachman, FEA.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.