eCommerce Enterprise Architect to act as a trusted technical advisor and business partner to the relevant stakeholders within the company and for our client's business stakeholders & senior leadership teams.
Provide Digital and IT architecture guidance, process, and application leadership for new and existing customer solutions, work closely with technical leads to execute discovery and oversee strategic engagements from a technology perspective once in delivery.
Provideleadership and direction to both internal colleagues and client stakeholders and as the business scales will directly build/manage a team of Technical Architect consultants
- Provide technical leadership to clients and internal teams for all projects and in-life clients
- Partner with our client's IT and business leaders in the development of short- and long-range business technology strategies.
- Serves as Enterprise Architect for defining enterprise portfolio roadmaps that meet specific business needs
- Objectively analyse strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of current technological capabilities and determine appropriate solutions based on client requirements. Prepare As-Is, To Be, Gap analysis, SWOTs, charts, diagrams, and specifications that depict the present and proposed systems in terms of costs, benefits derived, and tasks accomplished.
- Provide technical leadership to ensure the business requirements are understood and priorities are aligned and delivered
- Develop and leverage a deep understanding of our client's business requirements/strategy and be the bridge between their business needs and client IT technical teams. Plays a critical role in translating business strategy into technical strategy and defines end-to-end technology architectures that support the strategy.
- Provide status reporting to the global and regional leadership; escalate and manage risks at the appropriate levels within the broader business
- Adapt to change and determine creative, cost-effective solutions for our client's business challenges
- Support commercial and solutions colleagues with bids and tenders for prospects, providing a technical perspective and guidance as to the suitability of solutions
- Evaluates current and future technology trends including solutions, applications, platforms and establish overall technical enablement requirements and associated planning objectives.
- Mentor and educate within and across the technology and delivery teams
- Ensure best practice adherence to Architectural and integration principles in the delivery of all business critical digital commerce related solutions for our clients in region
- Keep abreast of new trends, patterns and best practices within the technology landscape (including but not limited to microservices/apis, Front End frameworks, cloud and headless)
- Ensure billability of role of 40% to client engagements
- Broad technology and software delivery experience in eCommerce and digital/retail/DTC and B2B business models and environments
- 10+ years of direct experience in IT with + 5 years technical leadership experience within a digital consulting or client-side environment.
- Technical proficiency in the installation, configuration, and operation of enterprise software
- Proven experience presenting technical features and benefits to end customers
- Background in architecting digital commerce solutions (E-commerce platforms, order management systems, PIM, CRM, CMS) and retail operations, preferably with experience of at least one of the following:
- Salesforce Clouds (including Commerce, Mulesoft & Core OMS, Service)
- SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- Adobe, Magento
- Big Commerce, Commercetools, Shopify+
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage workload and priorities
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information. (see below). Staffworx Limited are a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global digital, E-commerce, software & business consulting sectors
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of GBP500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.