Mentmore is recruiting a Data Management Platform Lead for an international company to work on a hybrid basis, 1 day a week minimum in the Egham office.
The Data Management Platform Lead will be responsible for managing a technical team implementing a global Master Data capability using informatica. The team will consist of analysts, developers, data engineers and testers.
- Line-management of Data Management Platform development and support resources.
- Owns the platform roadmap, with key elements being Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance, and Data Integration.
- Maintains an active platform capacity plan, ensuring enough headroom is available for current and anticipated future usage, and highlights as necessary any need for additional platform resources.
- Ensure that the data management platform services comply with stringent global security and regulatory standards.
- Regularly interacts with vendor product management to communicate on capability gaps/enhancements and provide business adoption KPIs.
- Provides a single point of contact for escalation of critical platform support issues.
- Solid experience of designing, developing, managing and operating large, global, cloud-based applications using EC2 deployments as the backbok
- Experience managing global users and stakeholders.
- Experience with agile project delivery using DevOps methodology
- Experience in contributing to and enforcing technical policies, procedures, and standards.