Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Hybrid Working: 60% in the office, 40% remote
Rate: GBP600-625/day (Inside IR35)
A global law firm is looking for an IT Business Analyst with experience working on multiple concurrent projects to join their technology delivery team. This role would suit a BA who is passionate about Business Analysis and is not afraid to challenge how things are done, in order to deliver the best results for the business and help to deliver world-class legal solutions.
Key skills/experience required for the role:
- Proven IT Business Analysis experience
- Ability to use an array of business analysis tools to all stages of the SDLC
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects or initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Experience working with different project methodologies including Agile/Scrum & BDD
You will stand out if you also have:
- Previous experience of working at a global law or professional services firm
- BCS Business Analysis Diploma (or similar)
This is a 3-month contract role with a high chance of extension and the client would like someone to start in September 2022.
This role is Inside IR35 and if offered, you will need to work through one of Computappoint's preferred Umbrella companies.