To build and lead the strategic consulting arm of an established and highly successful Medical Advisory Practice
The company is an international consulting company supporting their clients’ product innovation lifecycle. They work with the R&D divisions of major global corporations as well as with embryonic disruptors on a variety of leading-edge propositions across a range of vertical markets including: medical, consumer, food & beverage, energy and industrial markets.
They apply their technical and innovative expertise to enable their clients to turn ideas into successful commercial reality.
The medical product consulting business works with industry leaders and innovative start-up companies in the medtech industry across medical devices, surgical systems, diagnostic solutions, dental technology, drug delivery devices and more.
Within this team and reporting to the Head of Advisory, the Strategy Consultant – Medical Innovation is a new and senior role and has been created to enable further growth of this key feature of their service offering.
You will be working with some of the best minds in the industry on consulting projects that provide market and industry insight for product, process and business innovation
- Building strategy: the assessment of market and technology landscapes for clients looking to develop technologies or invest for further growth
- Growing, further developing and leading strategic initiatives for the Practice
- Lead and deliver projects
- Support business development and marketing
- Talent development, leadership and people management
- Be at the forefront of medical innovation, helping to inspire and accelerate important and ground breaking initiatives
- Have the freedom to make your mark on a key, newly created role with the genuine opportunity to shape scope and direction
- Work with leading brands on a wide range of Medtech/Life Sciences projects that can have a real impact on Medical Science
- Huge personal and career growth potential
- Empowering and employee centric culture
- Vital part of the consulting leadership team
- Work alongside cutting edge technology teams
- Strong background in Medical Technology, Medical Devices or Life Sciences (not drug development)
- A demonstrable track record of success in a strategy consulting environment including experience in the above
- Enthusiastic about innovation – you are curious about the future and want to shape it
- A good understanding of technology and an appreciation of product design
- Experience of supporting the sale of strategic consulting assignments
- Able to define mission, vision, strategy
- A technical/scientific degree qualification
Salary and package:
£100,000 - £120,000 + bonus + benefits
Location and mobility:
Role could be based from Guildford or Cambridge locations. Some UK and internationally mobility will be required including US
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6103-SB.