A Leading Global Organisation are looking for an Interim HR Business Partner on a 9 month FTC.
Global Engineering Organisation looking to recruit an experienced Interim HR Business Partner.
As the Interim HR Business Partner you will:
- Work with the Senior leadership team in setting the strategy and business plan, bringing HR insights to the process.
- Ensures the development of a Strategic Workforce Planning plan to support the business strategy and plan.
- Coach the leadership team in handling sensitive or complex HR issues and in their own personal development.
- Drive the effectiveness of the HR delivery model through working collaboratively across the business and utilising Group Business Services.
- Provide effective employee relations advice.
- Manage global and local projects, or components of projects.
- Bring challenge and perspective to the business agenda, particularly ensuring solid succession plans, talent development and an environment that allows people to be at their best.
As an experienced Interim HR Business Partner you will:
- Have operated as an influential HR Business Partner across professional services and an operational environment.
- Significant project management, change and transformation in a changeable environment
- Exceptional ER knowledge
- Operating at HR Business Partner level in a global organisation
- A commercial understanding of business objectives and the role of HR in delivering them.
- Significant generalist experience, ideally CIPD or equivalent
- Candidates must have experience working in a Unionised environment.
£55k - £65k + Benefits
Hybrid working with 1/2 days a week on site in Bristol.
9 month FTC.