A Fair Value Accounting Subject Matter Expert is now required to join a highly reputable business in the Midlands.
A highly reputable, established and growing business based in the Midlands.
As the Fair Value Accounting Subject Matter Expert, you will play a high profile and critical role in the assessment and successful outcome of a defined project. Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for reviewing and introducing appropriate fair value methodology.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Defining and implementing a fair value framework
- Identifying acquired assets and liabilities and ensuring fair value
- Reporting findings and insight following the successful completion of the project
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Significant technical expertise. IFRS coupled with specific application of Fair Value Accounting methods
- The ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A pragmatic and outcome driven approach
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Competitive Daily Rate
Hybrid working pattern