Finance Director EMEA
£120,000 - £140,000
London, South-East England
A London based Financial Services business is searching for a hands on Finance Director to lead the finance function and develop and grow commercial relationships to achieve business goals.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will facilitate and drive commercial investments alongside preparing annual financial statements across the region.
You will lead the Heads of Finance and work with the EMEA leadership team to communicate performance and profitability whilst simultaneously identifying new opportunities. The role will be key in driving monthly performance review to monitor and challenge the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with significant brand recognition. As a core member of the finance team you will have a key position in setting financial standards and laying out future goals for the business.
Based in London, but working on a hybrid basis, this role is perfect for an hands-on individual who is excited by challenging the status quo. You will become a central member of a widespread and developed finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Budgeting and forecasting across the region
- Consistent delivery of reports alongside the compliance team
- Prepare budgeting systems to deal with problems presented in the current economic climate
- Developing the Financial Planning and Analysis function of the business in line with revenue targets
- Developing cost saving proposals in line with budgeting goals
- Presenting analysis of potential growth to both new and potential investors
- Present ideas for changes and improvements that could be made to the finance function of the business
Requirements for the role:
- ACA Qualified
- Strong finance leadership experience
- Clear communication skills, experienced with dealing with all levels of personnel
- Ability to balance a budget with the delivery of high quality services to finance and the business