A market leader in the air cooling space is looking for a Head of Sales to cover EMEA to develop and scale their commercial function.
The Head of Sales will develop their Retail Partnership strategy as well as build out a commercial team to cover the region.
The role would suit an experienced sales leader with a background in the consumer electronics space with experience selling into the retail channel.
Our client is a world leader in the air cooling space, operating across the residential and commercial sectors. With global revenues of circa $150 million and with subsidiaries in Australia, Brazil, China, Mexico and the USA, they are ready to expand their presence across Europe.
The Head of Sales - EMEA would be responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with strategic partners, particularly in the retail space. The person will build and scale out a commercial function across the region and shape the long term sales strategy for the European business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a strategy across EMEA to build out a retail partnership network.
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in identified customer accounts.
- Lead an account planning process with critical milestones for each account.
- Work closely with the product marketing team to develop specific account collaterals.
- Develop a commercial strategy for the region with a vision around headcount, locations and industry segments to target,
- Recruit, train and develop new hires within the commercial team.
The Head of Sales - EMEA should have the following experience/skillset:
- A strong background developing and leading a high performing sales function.
- Experience within the consumer electronics industry.
- Experience selling into the retail channel and dealing with high level retail buyers.
- Experience working internationally would be advantageous.
Basic Salary circa £100,000 DOE plus OTE