Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit a Regional Operations Manager to cover 5/6 sites but located within the Bolton / NW area
My client is a privately owned general haulage business with a Network across the UK, they are looking for a high performing Regional Operations Manager to lead and develop a number of operations across the Bolton / North West area
In the role of Regional Operatrions Manager you will have the following responsibilities being based in the Bolton / NW area:
* To ensure sites fulfil their responsibilities relating to the distribution of the contracts based in within the network.
* Co-ordinate the customer's requirements ensuring customer satisfaction and procedural conformance whilst ensuring contractual obligations are met
* Management Depot Managers along with fleet, compliance and all transport equipment
* Responsible for managing change positively and effectively by pro-actively managing operational planning and changing customer requirements.
* To continually control P&L's of depots within your remit and drive profitability across the network
* To ensure that the transport function is legally compliant by ensuring correct compliance processes are in place, and monitored within the O-licence regulations
* Take responsibility for health and safety and the co-ordination of associated activities.
* Create excellence in customer relationship management by improving the service offered.
* Assist with budget preparation with the Logistics management team as required.
* Discrepancy resolution and management of customer service issues
The successful Regional Operations Manager will have have experience working in a similar role, dealing with Customer's on a daily basis. They will have managed multisite Profit and loss accounts and have a track record in process improvement in Cost, OTIF and Driver Engagement. They will have strong knowledge of all relevant transport legislation and be able to hold the O' licence for a number of sites. They will be a strong people manager and have a passion for the role and drive to make change. Candidates will require a management CPC AND Live within commutable distance around the Bolton / North West area
The role of Regional operations manager based in Bolton / North West area will have a salary of £50,000 to 75,000 depending on experience.
This role will suit either an up and coming depot manager ready to take the next step or a candidate with a proven track record of managing regional site within a group.