You will work with local universities and colleges along with internal stakeholders to meet the company's Early years recruitment needs.
Our client is a global professional services consultancy firm including Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting.
* You will focus on the hiring (not delivery) for the ECR programmes. You'll have full oversite of campaign progress, feeding back to stakeholders and working proactively on solutions.
* The recruitment of Early Careers Academies, working with the Department for the Economy to set recruitment timelines
* Driving improvements and continuous change within the business to ensure the effective use of Early Careers Recruitment programmes
* The delivery at the local level of the Attraction team's strategy - own relationship with schools and Universities, including careers service heads; academics; student organisations, local councils and third-party suppliers, promote and manage events, comms and secure business volunteers. Whilst the Attraction team will set the attraction strategy, this role will be responsible for executing at a local level.
Previous experience recruiting for Belfast and knowledge of the local recruitment market
* An understanding of the early career's recruitment landscape
* Able to flex approach to think strategically and link activity with broader objectives, whilst switching focus to deal with operational detail where necessary
* Comfortable analysing and presenting data
* Able to work in a client driven setting and flex personal style or direction where needed
* Thrive on working to high standards in a fast-paced environment
* Proven ability to focus on continuous improvement and innovation
* Team player with positive personal impact
* Able to build strong working relationships with external and internal senior stakeholders
* Strong communication skills - able to articulate complex data and information to stakeholders and colleagues
- 50K salary
- Hybrid working