Our client is a leading specialist contractor within the building conservation sector, that prides itself on the excellence and professionalism with which every project is managed. The company provides an exceptional construction service for period properties and historic structures. The management team have importantly remained hands on and the company's understanding and appreciation of traditional properties, building techniques and materials has continued to evolve and grow.
As the company continues to grow and modernise they are keen to further up skill and are looking to recruit an experienced Surveying (Contracts) Manager. This is a great opportunity to join at a time of growth and provides progression to Directorship.
- Surveying Managerial experience with main contractors – candidates may have worked for sub-contractors as well but it is important that they have worked for a main contractor
- Experience of working with multi-faceted contracts and evidence of taking risk out of projects - strong on commercials, pricing etc
- Interest and ideally passion for historic buildings and heritage properties
- Relevant professional qualification
- It is likely that suitable candidates will come with surveying backgrounds, perhaps RICS qualifications
If this opportunity is of interest, please send over your CV in the first instance.