Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Head of People & Organisations Development to work within a local authority setting based in Chelmsford.
Contract - 6 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay: £550+ per day
Negotiable depending on experience About the role
This role leads a team who are focused on developing a performance, data, and insight function to drive evidence-based people related business decisions at all levels to support the delivery of the workforce strategy and ECC vision.
The role will also focus on ensuring we have the right technology to deliver our workforce strategy ambitions, providing direction and leadership on the delivery of the people analytics agenda for the council including leveraging our investment in new systems, the development of self-service people analytics, strategic workforce planning, people analytics projects as well as the ownership of statutory and legal returns on behalf of the organisation.
Working with Technology Services and Procurement, as the 'system owner' for all HR modules across two different platforms- this role will deal with account management, licensing as well as overseeing system performance and future decision making. About you
- Evidence of continuing professional development and expert knowledge in relevant professional area
- Experience working in complex, performance focused environments
- Exceptional analytical skills, and a range of analytical tools including Excel, Power BI & OTBI
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
- Nationwide Supplier to the NHS!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Adam @ Spencer Clarke Group - /