The role of the Business Development, Marketing and Communications team is to drive profitable revenue growth, strengthen strategic relationships, and protect the reputation of the firm through the delivery of 'best in class' analysis, advice and execution.
My client is an innovative global law firm deeply embedded in a number of sectors, mainly Technology, Media, Communications, Private Wealth, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Energy, Life Sciences & Healthcare amongst others. They have an open and inclusive culture, constantly looking to improve their service to clients and an environment of success employees.
- Working with the senior management team to develop the Firms vision for martech and content marketing to support business strategy and team commitment to drive profitable revenue, strengthen relationships and build profile.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy to increase brand profile, visits and visitor engagement across all online platforms/channels.
- Manage and develop the digital team (3 Executives) to include managing SLAs and QA, time management, project scoping, work allocation and reviews.
- Establish digital scope of firm initiatives by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from the wider business to recommend changes and steps forward always based on improving quality of output and target hits.
- Work with the business to determine areas to optimise owned digital assets, aligned with the firm's strategic priorities.
- Recommend new functionality for the website, project managing the implementation and communication of such developments.
- Working with content and design to advise on strategies for increasing digital reach and engagement.
- Articulate and engage firm on best practice digital initiatives. Providing tools or detailed guidance to facilitate engagement.
- Liaise on an international level to ensure all jurisdictions are using digital platforms and social channels to their full potential.
- Measure digital performance against agreed KPIs; producing monthly insight and reports around digital statistics.
- Lead on the account management of digital third party suppliers.
- Benchmarking our digital performance against our competitor landscape and advising on tactics and stats to improve our positioning.
The International Digital Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven experience of project managing web development projects
- Proven experience of campaign management
- Solid social media expertise for use within context professional services
- App development
- Experience of integration between website (ideally Sitecore), OnePlace, or other CRM systems, Sharepoint and other marketing systems
- Strong digital content editing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- HTML, CSS desirable but not essential
- 25 days' annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- Group personal pension - salary sacrifice
- Income protection
- In-house GP service
- Health & wellness benefits
- Lifestyle benefits