We are looking for an experienced Development Manager to join a reputable and rapidly expanding organisation in Manchester. This young, digital organisation are currently going through a scale up and are looking for someone to build a new development function!
You'd be working closely with Product, Design, UX and Data to focus on specific customer outcomes whilst building out a new SaaS platform!
You'll also be assisting & supporting the Chief Product Owner in the successful delivery of software by providing technical solutions & technical governance for the new Development team. Demonstrating a in-depth technical understanding of systems & taking ownership over new solutions yourself whilst your team is being developed
- To assist in driving forwards the provision of scalable, maintainable and performant systems
- Provide technical leadership to senior stakeholders to rationalise decision making
- To create robust process for deployment, implement governance around solution design, coe quality and coding standards within your team
- Demonstrate and lead on those best practices
- To make long lasting decisions on system architecture, taking the lead in developing new architecture & designs across the company
- Own technical solutions from development to live
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager or Head of that is looking for that next challenge within their career. This is a rare opportunity where you will have full autonomy to build up a development function!
Whilst you are building your team you must assist and take ownership over projects yourself, therefore a strong knowledge & skill is still needed with .Net, C#, SQL and APIs
This is a flexible opportunity offering hybrid working so you must be a commutable distance from their offices in central Manchester
Click apply or email (see below) for more details!