- Unique opportunity for a COO to work with the engineering sector
- Fast growing social business, that is looking to further grow and develop
About Our Client
Enginuity is a not-for-profit organisation, with over 60 years of experience supporting engineering and manufacturing employers with their current and future skills needs.
Enginuity blends technology with its deep engineering skills knowledge, to develop disruptive and innovative solutions helping employers to find new and diverse talent, retain, upskill and reskill their existing workforce.
Enginuity combines its existing engineering expertise with ingenuity with data. This enables it to design and constantly improve solutions that provide a great user experience for employers and educators to integrate but also enables Enginuity to shape the future of the engineering and manufacturing landscape as a sector connector.
Enginuity is seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to work closely with the CEO and other Executive Team members to drive the continued transformation of Enginuity, lead through the next stage of its evolution and establish its position as the leading skills body in Engineering and Manufacturing. They are looking for someone who shares their passion for the sector and for inspiring people of all ages to be part of a rapidly changing industry which is helping to change the world for the better.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Chief Executive Officer, other Executives and the board at Enginuity to contribute to the strategic leadership and management of the organisation, playing a crucial role in the success and delivery of the business strategy. This role will deputise for the CEO in their absence.
- Developing the strategy, operating model, and resulting organisational design for Enginuity working across the group to ensure leaders are engaged and understand any change in the roadmap.
- Promoting innovation, experimentation and learning in the development of new products, services, and insights to deliver public benefit.
- Overseeing the daily operations, utilising insight and robust analytics to steer and direct the organisation in its commercial and charity activities.
- Supporting your team to deliver their very best, helping them to develop and grow, fulfil their potential and providing a high performing and engaged talent pipeline for the business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have worked in or had exposure to engineering or other similar industries and worked as part of an Executive Team before.
The organisation is going through a period of change and requires someone who is a passionate and engaging leader to help deliver the next stage in their evolution. The new incumbent will design a new product roadmap and website within their first year.
The role requires someone with a commercial mindset and the ability to embrace the digital ambitions of the organisation, looking at how they can move the business forward from a structure, systems and strategy perspective.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a fast-paced high performing business, with the opportunity to make a real impact on the organisation at this time. We believe this to be one of the most unique opportunities of its kind currently in the market.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Page Executive.
Ref Code: MPFE0620225640159Z