Jumar are recruiting a Technology Programme Manager to join our technology services business on a permanent basis. If you're a quality driven Senior Project or Programme Manager looking for a position within a company where you can work with leading-edge technologies and have a strategic input in the delivery of high quality programmes of work then look no further!
The Programme Manager will be responsible for successfully completing programmes for end customers. Programmes will consist of projects and work packages delivered on a consultancy basis, with a mix of time and materials and fixed-price contracts across several industry sectors including insurance, banking and public sector.
If you were already in this programme management role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Acting as senior delivery lead and primary point of contact for assigned customer engagements and programmes
- Supporting the recruitment and development of delivery teams and designing the overall programme and project plans
- Assuring the delivery of end customer projects whilst managing the programme budget
- Managing projects to successful delivery from initiation through to launch and post-go-live warranty.
To apply for this Programme Manager role, you will need project or programme management experience in the insurance sector, including managing budgets upwards of GBP5m. You will also need the following:
- Experience of programme and change management methods and tools, including Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent leadership, delegation, and management skills in addition to excellent planning and organisation skills
- Commercial understanding and awareness, including demonstrable contract management experience and supporting the creation of statements of work
- Background in the management of digital technology programmes based on the Microsoft Tech Stack, including Azure, Dynamics 365, .NET and Google Angular technologies.
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a great benefits package, including a salary of up to GBP80,000 DOE, company profit share schemes, pension scheme and AXA healthcare for you and your family. The role is hybrid working with visits to client sites in Birmingham.
To apply for this Programme Manager please contact Molly Facer at (see below) or apply today.