Head of Architecure
Head of Architecture
Location: Swindon - flexible working options
Role is to lead architecture team and ensure IT assets are mapped across the business by defining and managing a set of governing principles that drive the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, maintain and execute IT strategy that underpins business plan.
Deliver architectural blueprints and roadmaps.
- Manage the team, with particular emphasis on stakeholder management.
- Promote a solution design capability ensuring programmes and projects have the right support and governance.
What we're looking for:
- Proven track record in building and managing high performing teams.
- Strong understanding of business and technical concepts, relationships and modelling.
- Ability to translate future-state business capabilities and requirements into solutions architecture requirements.
- Use of Enterprise Architecture Tools eg Orbus iServer, Sparx EA or similar.
For more information about this opportunity please contact: